x

I need to setup Square ASAP. Please help.

I took over a small cafe/gelato store today. I have been working with BofA merchant services for days to setup an existing Clover POS but they could not get it done in time.

I want to use Square. How soon can I get started? If I order the complete POS system from them, it says it will take 5-7 business days. Is there a way to get started sooner? Does Square expedite shipping? Can the POS system be bought locally? I live in Phoenix AZ. Please help, I am a stressed new business owner. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

You can get all the pieces from Amazon and do next day or same day delivery for a few dollars more. 

a quick search found this bundle for $499, but you will need to buy an iPad to go with it too.  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KMWA1VS

You'll also need the contactless reader here

a little searching and you can get it all tomorrow.

Message 2 of 4

Thank you so much for your prompt response. I never thought of ordering it through Amazon until you mentioned it. I ordered it on Amazon today. Hope it all works out. 

Thank you so much for your quick answer once again!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Congratulations on your new gelato store @AjaySingh007 and welcome to Square! 🍨 🎉 It sounds like you're all set for now but I thought you might find our Square Get Started guide useful.

If you have any other general questions about getting started let us know here or start a new thread! For account-specific questions, call our Support team directly. We're happy to help! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4