x

I would like to have a separate calendar only for a new service at one location

I am adding a new service to my location.  I am sharing this service with a colleague who is at the same location. We would like to share the same online calendar to book our separate clients to the same service to prevent double booking.  How do I create a separate calendar for this service and how do I give access to my colleague to this calendar without having her see my own calendar for my business and client information? Is this possible to do? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello @Lhtolentino. Thanks for joining the Seller Community!

Regrettably there's not a way to be able to share the same calendar and not see each other's client list or that shared calendar. The only real workaround would be for just you to have access to both calendars and manually schedule every client through your calendar on the Dashboard instead of allowing your clients to book through an online booking portal.

As it stands now, you can't limit client access while also sharing the same calendar. Sorry for any trouble this causes you. Our team is constantly improving ways to better the system based off this type of feedback, so I'll make sure this gets to them.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2