x

Indoor baseball Facility

I am starting an indoor baseball facility and want to use this software to schedule tunnel time for players. Can I use this for 5 tunnels? The tunnels are booked for 1 hour at a time. I need to know how to tell the system that once a tunnel is booked for that hour it cannot be booked again.

Can anyone help me?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @playersedge

That's an interesting use case. 

The workaround here would be to create and list each tunnel as a staff member. 

That way, somebody can book the staff member "Tunnel 1" for the 1 hour block time and it won't be available to be booked by anyone else. 

Does that make sense? 

Let me know if that helps any. 

Message 2 of 4

Thank you. The issue I have is I need the calendar to pop up 1st so the consumer can see what is available 1st. To just let him do "Tunnel 1" then see if its available does no good. He may have to go all the way to Tunnel 5 before he finds the time he needs. 

The fix could be if the consumer sees what is booked and what is available and they can choose the tunnel that he wants which corresponds with the calendar.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@playersedge there's a feature within Square Appointments that allows you to auto assign appointments to the next available staff member.

In your case, your customers will be able to choose from all available time slots and have the tunnel assigned automatically. 

You'll want to enable the "Show option to book with ‘Any Available’ staff member" in your Calendar & Booking section of your Appointments Dashboard settings. 

Would the solution work for you? 

Message 4 of 4