x

Inventory Import not showing any stock

When I import Inventory, it is Successful but no stock shows in my item library for any items.

Message 1 of 12
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Norelu, your items should automatically display their new stock levels after you have successfully uploaded you inventory. Try re-uploading your inventory and that should help! 

1. Sign in to your dashboard and click Items.
  2. If you’re using multiple locations, navigate to the location specific library you’d like to modify. To do so, click an item in your library > clickSelect a Location under Inventory > Go.
  3. Click Export Inventory from the drop-down menu.
  4. Update the values under Alert Threshold and New Quantity > save the CSV report.
  5. Drag and drop your saved file to the Import Inventory window > click Upload.
  6. Click Confirm Import > Done.

If you are still having trouble with your inventory levels, please let me know and we can get this sorted out! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Norelu, your items should automatically display their new stock levels after you have successfully uploaded you inventory. Try re-uploading your inventory and that should help! 

1. Sign in to your dashboard and click Items.
  2. If you’re using multiple locations, navigate to the location specific library you’d like to modify. To do so, click an item in your library > clickSelect a Location under Inventory > Go.
  3. Click Export Inventory from the drop-down menu.
  4. Update the values under Alert Threshold and New Quantity > save the CSV report.
  5. Drag and drop your saved file to the Import Inventory window > click Upload.
  6. Click Confirm Import > Done.

If you are still having trouble with your inventory levels, please let me know and we can get this sorted out! 

Message 2 of 12

I have been trying to import my inventory with current quantities and my quantities aren't showing up.   I have a large amount of data with a current inventory I need to import.   Not sure what step I am missing?

Message 3 of 12

I got out of the system, came back in and it is working.  whew!

Message 4 of 12
Square

@nanc512  - So glad to hear! Please let us know if you run into this issue again! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 5 of 12

I know this is an old post, but just in case anyone else comes looking like I did, I realize my issue was that I thought the system wanted the "current" inventory when it really wanted the "new" (to it) inventory. I had only put values in the current colum, so nothing was uploading.

Message 6 of 12
Admin

Thanks for sharing the tip @StephanieSGS! 👍

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 7 of 12

@StephanieSGS   Had I scrolled down 3 hours ago I could have saved hours off my life but I am so thankful when I finally did your response had my whole issue fixed in 3 minutes!!!  THANK YOU!

Message 8 of 12

ok, so I am also having this issue and can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong! I am unable to sell anything because it shows I have no inventory. But when I go into the item, it is in the correct location, and in the item itself, it says i have 25 in stock. But when i go as a customer to purchase, it shows zero in stock. HELP! i have done and redone the inventory 6+ times and can't seem to get it to change. 

Message 9 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Hey @mayaangeloupto,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your inventory!

It might be worth reaching out to our CS team, who'll be able to take a look into your account with you to replicate this issue you're seeing, as we're not able to look into your account via our community forum. You can get in touch with the team here squ.re/contact.

Please let us know how you go!

Message 10 of 12

Same issue. Where do I contact CSTeam at?

Message 11 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @Martha4

If you're still experiencing this inconvenience, Our Support team would be able to look into this with you! When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 12 of 12