x

Inventory tracking and updating help needed

Is exporting your item catalog the only way to update inventory amounts of an item currently in your library? 

Also what is "Inventory Plus"?  I see it mentioned in a few posts and 3 horizontal dots to select to make updates??

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there. 

Exporting the item catalog is the best way to update your inventory in bulk. 

You also have the ability to edit inventory on an item by item basis directly from the item library. 

You can read more in this Support Center article: Basic Inventory Management

Inventory Plus is a feature that is included with the The Square for Retail POS subscription. This subscription and advanced inventory feature allows you to create purchase orders, run cost of goods reports, and manage your stock from your online Square Dashboard.

Check out our Support Center article for more details on Inventory Plus and if it's right for you: Inventory Plus

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there. 

Exporting the item catalog is the best way to update your inventory in bulk. 

You also have the ability to edit inventory on an item by item basis directly from the item library. 

You can read more in this Support Center article: Basic Inventory Management

Inventory Plus is a feature that is included with the The Square for Retail POS subscription. This subscription and advanced inventory feature allows you to create purchase orders, run cost of goods reports, and manage your stock from your online Square Dashboard.

Check out our Support Center article for more details on Inventory Plus and if it's right for you: Inventory Plus

Message 2 of 4

Maybe this should be a separate question, but I will ask anyway. Once  an item inventory has been Synced to my catalog via Woocommerce Integration tab, do items added later in Woocommerce Products automatically udate to the Square catalog?? If this i smore a WooCommercequestion please advise.

Message 3 of 4

Well, Silly me realized that WoCommerce DOES automatically update the Item Catalog... so NO WORRIES!! 🙂

Message 4 of 4