x
Beta Member

Invoices without emails

Most of my customers pay their invoices in person when they pick up their products.  Ocassionally I don't collect their email either because they do not have one or do not want to share it.  I'd still like to invoice them for my convienence but without an email I can only save it as a draft which isn't ideal.  Is there any way to make this work better?

PS.  Believe me, I'd rather get their email and most customers appreciate the emailed invoice even if they do pay in person.  Some people are just stubborn.

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

it isn't ideal, and depending on your email service you could just give each customer their own email address.  We can have any combination we want so we could have thousands of email addresses.  so you could create JohnSmith1@yourdomain.com also to keep them separated.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

for people, without an email address, I simply use one of my own.  In my case I just use customers@mywebsite.com.  That way it will show up as sent.  

Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

I wondered about doing that but I was afraid the Square system would have a problem with multiple customers under the same email.

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Best Answer

it isn't ideal, and depending on your email service you could just give each customer their own email address.  We can have any combination we want so we could have thousands of email addresses.  so you could create JohnSmith1@yourdomain.com also to keep them separated.

Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

I see.  I wouldn't probably need to do each person separately as it is a small percent but I like using the invoices as much as possible for ease at checkout.  Thanks!

Message 5 of 5