x

Is it possible to change the "Custom Amount X 1" text that shows on an electronic receipt?

Is it possible to change the "Custom Amount X 1" text that shows on an electronic receipt? I will be entering a custom amount for each transaction and would like for the receipt to say "Services" or nothing at all.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

@jhvelasco77 ;

Just create an item called  "Services" and leave the price point as is... a Greyed out $0.00.

When ever you sell 'Services' it will ask you for the price. 

I actually have a Barcode for this next to my register for when a price tag falls off, off course this does not help me for inventory tracking but does help speed up the line sometimes. Rings up on my receipt as Oddity or Miscellaneous... I forget which I have the barcode listed as. 

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

@jhvelasco77 ;

Just create an item called  "Services" and leave the price point as is... a Greyed out $0.00.

When ever you sell 'Services' it will ask you for the price. 

I actually have a Barcode for this next to my register for when a price tag falls off, off course this does not help me for inventory tracking but does help speed up the line sometimes. Rings up on my receipt as Oddity or Miscellaneous... I forget which I have the barcode listed as. 

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 2