x

Is there a way to add a payment for each appointment service, due at the time of scheduling?

I currently have Schedulicity and I love the feature of having customers pay a deposit for each appointment at the tie of scheduling. How do I add that feature to my appointments with square? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Yes, I have been using square for years now, they recently added the ability to request a deposit when invoicing. I believe you can go into accounts and settings and go to the appointments section settings and set a deposit to book appointments, Also I use fieldpulse for appointments because they integrate with square and this allows me to do much more. But if you're only using square and cannot set a deposit requirement for booking appointments then what I recommend is that you invoice every customer when you set the appoint mark it as an invoice draft or estimate, not an invoice so you are not committed to any price, Then request deposit and set the remaining balance to be due on the day of expected completion, remember you can always edit this later. 

What type of company are you using this for? I will be happy to help, you can even contact me at ajsheldone@gmail.com if you want.

Message 2 of 4

Thank you so much @Higher_Standard 

I have figured it out. I am a salon owner and the appointments are being used for skin services. 

I ended up creating appointments for each service

under price and duration> fixed price> price, here is where I put the deposit amount- charged at the time of booking.

display price at the bottom of the screen is where I put the actual total amount for the service. 

Message 3 of 4

How do you charge the deposits? Do you request the deposit to be paid outside of Square? I can’t figure out how to charge clients the deposit at the time of booking. 
thank you!

Message 4 of 4