x

Is there a way to add tabs to text in paragraphs?

Is there a way to add tabs to text in paragraphs? Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Hi @moorehistory Exactly where are you wanting to add tabs?

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 6

Thank you. Within a paragraph like -

McCaskill      Thomas      Born 1702       Skye, Highlands
McLeod        Donald        Born 1794       Moore County
Stutts           Mathew       Born 1825      Carthage

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

That helps. I still need more info. is this for a web site page? A product listing? What is the big picture application you are trying to accomplish? 

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 4 of 6

This is for a website I'm developing for a historic graveyard where I want to list details that are on a headstone. There are about 200 headstones. So far I have only been able to do what is in the picture.

Rather, I'd like to do headings then list the 200 names and details, so -

Smith      James

Message 5 of 6

Sorry, my mac got stuck. But anyhow a list of names and specifics. Tell you what, I'll just continue with what I've done. Not even Weebly has understood my question. But I do have another you could probably answer... at one time I thought I used a vertical guide to line things up but all I find are vertical dividers. The guides are not permanent. Can you help with that?

Message 6 of 6