x

Is there a way to enter a time stamp on the sales summary printed from the square register?

I need to know what time the sales summary was run to find out when the employee stopped for the day.  Is there a way to enter a time stamp from the printed sales summary? 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @pdhnote, thanks for surfacing this.

At this time, the ability to automate a timestamp on the printed sales summary is not available. As a workaround, you do have the option to email the report from the app, which will then ensure that a timestamp is included with the sales summary. To email the report, go to Reports > Sales > Select Time Frame > Apply > tap the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen > Email Report.

In addition, you might be interested in our timecard feature. Learn more here: Timecard Management with Square.

Hope this helps for now. I'll be sharing your post with our Register Team and point out how this would be helpful for noting the end of your employee's shift.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @pdhnote, thanks for surfacing this.

At this time, the ability to automate a timestamp on the printed sales summary is not available. As a workaround, you do have the option to email the report from the app, which will then ensure that a timestamp is included with the sales summary. To email the report, go to Reports > Sales > Select Time Frame > Apply > tap the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen > Email Report.

In addition, you might be interested in our timecard feature. Learn more here: Timecard Management with Square.

Hope this helps for now. I'll be sharing your post with our Register Team and point out how this would be helpful for noting the end of your employee's shift.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2