x

Is there a way to figure out your busiest time of day?

Hello,

As my season is winding down, I have been trying to analyse when the busiest time of my day is (to be sure I have enough staff on) and to make sure that I am opening/closing at the best times. 

My business is so variable based on weather/tourism and it varies month to month. Since I am mobile, I want to be sure I am opening and closing at the best time of day based on each month & I also want to check and see what time of day is the busiest so I can make sure I have enough staff to cover the sales. 

I know that I can manually go through it hour by hour, but it is taking me forever! I was thinking that there must be an easier way to get a report like this pulled 🙂

Please let me know if you know how I can do this 🙂

Kristen

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

There is a real easy way. From your dashboard go to the sales tab, and select a date range that you want a report for... Square has 3 stock charts that display at the top of these reports... The time of day is the 3rd chart.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Best Answer

There is a real easy way. From your dashboard go to the sales tab, and select a date range that you want a report for... Square has 3 stock charts that display at the top of these reports... The time of day is the 3rd chart.

Message 2 of 5

I was hoping for an even more accurate time frame....

Message 3 of 5

Is that chart showing an average around the given hour? We do not open until 10:00 AM, yet we show a large number of sales at the 10 AM graph spot. Does this mean 10:00 AM is the average, so our sales reflected here are between 9:30 and 10:30?

Message 4 of 5

Hello @CCABH! So the numbers you see are sales within a given hour. 

For example if it says $35 dollars at 11:00am, it's including all sales between 11:00am and 11:59am. Also the $35 dollars doesn't include the sales tax you've collected. It's just the sale price of the individual items. 

If you still have questions please feel free to reach out me! 

Message 5 of 5