x

Is there a way to save invoice memo so it appears on all invoices?

Where is says "we appreciate your business" I would like to have a different message pop up.... is there a way to save that permanently? 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @crobertscookson, welcome and thanks for bringing this up. 💯

I see what you mean — there isn't a way to permanently remove or change the default  "We appreciate your business." message on the invoice template.

For now you'll need to continue to change it manually each time you create an invoice.

If it's helpful, I'd like to give a shoutout to TextExpander for situations like this. What this app allows you to do, is save a snippet of text that you use throughout the day. Then, you can create a shortcut that will automatically populate the full phrase. In this case, if you're needing to enter a different sign-off or call to action in the message field — it's great for efficiency. 😀

I'll also share your request with our Product Liaison team, who is constantly working to improve our services based off of seller feedback. We'll circle back with any other updates, and please don't hesitate to chime in with any other insight!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2