x

Is there anyway to have customers signup to a mailing list through a website or Facebook?

Is there anyway to have customers signup to a mailing list through a website or facebook? It's a critical feature if I am going to replace my mailchimp with square marketing.  Also, does square marketing and the directory intergrate with any email service such as a mailchimp or constant contact?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @jlich3, thanks for surfacing! I wanted to follow up on the questions you posted.

Q: Is there anyway to have customers signup to a mailing list through a website or facebook?

A: At this time, a signup/mailing list integration isn't available through a third party website or Facebook. For now, there are three ways to add a contact to your Customer Directory:

Q: Also, does square marketing and the directory intergrate with any email service such as a mailchimp or constant contact?

A: Currently, Square Marketing and Customer Directory do not integrate with any other email services. Out of curiosity, can you share a bit more on the features you're looking for? I'll be more than happy to get your feedback to our product liaison team.

Hope this helps clear things up for now. Thanks for your patience as we work to improve. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3
Square

@jlich3 - I just wanted to send you an update about integration with other marketing services. We do allow the import of contacts from MailChimp or ConstantContact. From your Customer Directory, you can select Import/Export > Import, and then select MailChimp or ConstantContact. Here's a screenshot:

Hope this helps! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 3 of 3