x

Issues setting up online store

I would like to set up an online store for those customers who do not have Facebook to see my inventory. 

Here are the issues I am encountering:

1. I have about 200 items that need to organized by size, not category. Even if I were to keep the category as the organizer, how do I import pictures of each item. When i create an item and select additional images, nothing shows up. The additional images are not included. 

2. Shipping rates - currently Square only gives me the option for $4 flat rate or free shipping. How do i change them? I would rather not include those at all and just let people add shipping based on what they select or have me review it and add shipping to teh invoice before they pay it 

3. Can tax be dictated depending on the state they select? Only 1 state should be charged sales tax. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello @dotdotsmiledp, thanks for your post! I've answered each of your questions about Square's Online store below.

1. Items and images: When you add images to an item they'll appear behind the original item image (they don't appera in a row). When you've added additional images, from your online store hover over the first item image and you'll see arrows to the left and right. Click on the arrows to scroll through the images.

2. Shipping: At this time you can select either flat rate shipping or free shipping. To set different shipping rates you could use item varations — this post describes how to use item variations to offer different shipping options. (It isn't possible to add shipping after your customer has paid for their item.)

3. Taxes: Preset taxes are only collected for orders shipped within your state. If a customer places an order and they are outside your state then taxes will not be applied to their order.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2