x

It seems the only 2 options are to charge a flat fee for shipping or to ship free of charge.

We sell handcrafted jewelry and we have several different shipping charges. Is there an option to change the shipping charge per item or am I stuck with the flat rate/free shipping?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

@debiscreations I'm pasteing my response from another thread, but it should help you:

Re Shipping: Originally from this thread

Within those two options (Flat or Free) you can also add a shipping rate to each individual item.

Let's say you chose a flat rate of $2.00.  Open an edit form on an individual item, scroll to the very bottom of the form field and you will see "Additional Item Shipping Charge." If you put $1.00 here, when the customer views the item on your store, for shipping it will say, "$2.00 flat-rate per order + $1.00 for this item. Ships within..."

If you chose Free Shipping and then added a dollar figure to "Additional Item Shipping Charge," the customer will see, "$1.00 for this item. Ships within..."  Any item that you don't individually put the rate for will just say "Free. Ships within..."

Message 2 of 2