x

Link to one item for sale

I just signed up for a square account so I could sell my tutor service via credit card. All I want to do is send a customer a link to the item so they can click it, enter their CC info and buy the service. I am not looking for a website or anything allaborate, just a simple way for an already existing customer to buy my product. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Are you talking about sending them an invoice?

Damon Valverde
Message 2 of 4

No, I want my customer to be able to buy my tutoring class online via a credit card transaction. Rather than me swiping their card or entering theri card manually for them? 

In the same manner that someone would go to a site and buy a product on their CC. 

Message 3 of 4

Hello @dstrock

Currently we don't offer a URL you can send for one time payment.

For eCommerce transactions we partner with a number of sites on our App Marketplace. Also there's the Square Online Store, which is free to setup. 

I think the Online Store could work for you. You could share a link to the page and customers can purchase tutoring classes. 

For your existing customers Square Invoices might be useful. You can send invoices via email and your customers pay from the comfort of their home. 🙂

Message 4 of 4