x

Loyalty Reporting Options?

We just completed our 30-Day trial of Square Loyalty and I'm trying to run a report on customer engagement and hoping someone here can help me out. We're a Board Game Cafe which means we do a mix of small, often repeated cafe tickets and less frequent large ticket items. In theory, I should be able to do both with a little bit of manual data compilation... provided I can get the data out of Square that I need. 

Our goal is to set up a 2-level rewards program, Level One is just a punchcard based off of frequency of purchase, and Level Two rewards lifetime spend. So for example at 3 stars you earn a free coffee, and at $75 total spend per month you earn a 10% off coupon.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to run 1 of 2 exports - either one that shows a summary of transactions and loyalty stars earned OR one that shows the actual items sold. That way I can sum in excel by customer ID or transaction ID (depending on the export) to figure out who has earned lifetime rewards. Square Loyalty can track the stars part. 

An example of my ideal data set/reports:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWQYvQpFgyv/?taken-by=threadedpixels&hl=en

In this example, Betty Test is a regular that only ever buys coffee, and she's earned 3 stars (and a free drink)! Billy Prototype is a semi regular that buys both food and retail purchases - he's only earned 2 stars but has also earned the 10% off coupon. Joey Demo is an infrequent customer but susceptible to upsells and impulse buys, he added on to his single large retail purchase so that his purchase crossed the $75 mark and has earned a 10% off discount. 

We're currently subscribed to Square Marketing, Square Loyalty, and Square POS and we're about to implement Square for Retail - I know that the data I need is hiding in square, I just need to figure out how to run the right export so I can implement our super awesome rewards plan. Suggestions, work-arounds, data hacks, etc are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @EConway

This is a a really great suggestion. Currently we don't offer a tiered Loyalty program, but it would make for a great feature request! As well as being able to export a report regarding the summary of transactions that earned loyalty stars or actual items sold with loyalty stars. I will pass this feedback along to our Loyalty Team. 

If theres any movement on either one of these feature requests, I will make sure to post it here.  😀

Message 2 of 3
Alumni

@EConway Thank you for your feedback! We are exploring ways to improve our Loyalty reporting. 

Message 3 of 3