x

Making an existing account into a new location under another account.

I have an existing Square account and would like to move it under another existing account to create a "second location" for that account. The main reason for this is our account has outstanding gift cards that need to be honored at the other account. It seems like that is the only way for this to happen. If there is another way to honor these gift cards please let me know. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I have an existing Square account and would like to move it under another existing account to create a "second location" for that account. The main reason for this is our account has outstanding gift cards that need to be honored at the other account. It seems like that is the only way for this to happen. If there is another way to honor these gift cards please let me know. Thanks.

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @OwlCanyonCoffee

There isn't a way to merge two accounts together and have the separate account appear as an additional location at the moment, but our CS Team can merge those outstanding gift cards to the main account that you'll be using. 

Reach out to our CS Team directly and they'll grab some information from you to get this taken care of. 

Message 3 of 3