x

Mark Pampeno

I am new here and I am starting to use quickbooks for my accounting software. My question is am I able to sync square with quickbooks so I do not have to manually put in all my transactions? Also my business is a small cafe, if I can sync the two, would I be able to have just the end of day total sales exported or will it do all transactions? Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

HI, hopefully this Square Support page will help.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5180-intuit-quickbooks-and-square

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

@mapampeno ;

I use Transaction Pro Importer to import my transactions to Square, Has a fee of $200 or $300 1 time, but this is a manual process by downloading the transactions then uploading them to Quickbooks.  Since I use QBs Desktop I can not use Square to QBs online.  With QBs online I would use the integration.  Here is their video: Square QBO integration video 

If you want to see how the Transaction Pro Importer works for Quickbooks Desktop you can watch this video:

TPI for Sales receipt to QBs Desktop 

If you want to see TPI for Quickbooks Online you can watch this:

TPI for Quickbooks Online 

I asked Hector Garcia questions about his videos before buying and I liked that it was a onetime fee and not monthly fees, takes me maybe 5 min to import a weeks of transactions or even a months of transactions.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3