x

Multiple Variations

I am putting clothing on the site, and am in need of another variation bar. I would like my customers to be able to select both color and size of the product. I tried using the modifiers. but they can only check the size and then add the color to the cart.

Is there a way to have multiple variation boxes So they can drop down on color options as well as drop down on size options, or do I only get the one box?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

In the manage store feature, while you are adding, creating an item, or editing an item, you can use the option feature and type in color just like you would sizes.  then you'll add your color options as well.  so you'll end up with two drop down options on your product.  Hope it helps.  

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

Spot on, @Emery79🙌

If you haven't found where you can add options for your items in your Square Dashboard yet, @Brilanee13, the steps and video here should get you where you need to be. Let us know if any other questions come up when you get started!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5

That Video was very helpful, but I am actually using Weebly, and there is no options section. Is it called something else or is there another way to get the same results? Or would I have to create a square space and sync the two?

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

If you're writing to us here in the Seller Community, that means you have a Square account and have created your Square Online Store with us using Weebly, @Brilanee13!  (Oh, and Squarespace is a different company than us!) I hope that helps clarify a little here.

You won't be adding the options in the same area where you edit your website. Rather, you'll add these options to items in your Square Dashboard - specifically, you'll want to head to your Item Library to get started. The video I linked above should make a lot more sense once you're here 🤞

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5