x

Need help with notification emails tracking individual sales by user

I have one Square account with 6 employees (users) each with their own password and reader using their own cell phone. Each user is at a different farmers market every Saturday morning. I am the account owner thus I get email notifications for each user as each transaction takes place throughout the day.

My question is? I want to be able to connect each email notification to each users market, so when I see the email receipt come over my email I want to be able to recognize which market that sale is attached too.

I tried having them name their device via the set-up in square but that only breaks out the sales when I do my spread sheet download.

About 4 years ago I was able to do this but for some reason I can't figure out how to achieve this, any help is appreciated.

I love seeing a nice sell come thru and be able to turn around a quick text and give my staff kudos..I find they appreciate the gesture.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

While we don't offer the ability to designate a location automatically based on which employee processed a sale, you do have the ability to create different business locations. 

This article covers how to manage multiple locations with Square. It sounds like you could create a location for each farmers market, and then designate your employees to their corresponding locations. This article covers how to identify sales reporting by location. 

If you have an iPhone, you might also consider downloading the Square Dashboard App. It helps you keep track of sales on the go. 👍

Please post any follow up questions! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 2