x

Need to start monthly calendar for two months ahead

Hello Squareup Users!

I'm new and not terribly good at setting stuff like this up.

I'm trying to set up my calendar so that when clients go to it via clicking on the Book Now button, the appointments don't start until 2 months from now. (I'm a teacher and summer lessons don't start til July 5th but need to send link out now to parents so they can book now for July and August.)
I am not able to have it come up with the July start date, only the current week we are in shows up in a monthly view. There is no way to "arrow" forward to the month of July.

Here's link to screen that I am getting stuck on (click on the "book now" button and you'll see what I mean):

https://squareup.com/appointments/book/2b315ea8-1849-4a56-8d34-e90334753bfa/CQQFVYJ6A2EEX/date

TIA!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello @jcpiano, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up! 🎼

If I'm understanding your question correctly, it sounds like you want to your booking site to display the month of July right away, as no appointments are available until that month. Looking at your booking site, I see what you mean — first you have to select the service "Piano Lesson" > Book Now > then the May calendar shows up with the option to move forward to the next month.

I can see how having visibility into the month before selecting the lesson would make booking more clear for your students — rest assured that I'll be sharing your experience with our Product Liaison team.

If I'm missing the mark here or if you're still not seeing the arrow button, please let me know (screenshots are helpful if you can). We'll have another look and make sure this doesn't fall flat. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2