x

Online Store App Integration - SQUARE HAS FAILED! FRUSTRATED!

I ask this.. WHY does Square create an online store component with PICKUP and DELIVERY options, along with Restaurant POS with DELIVERY, if Square hasn’t even created a fulfillment type for DELIVERY? Further, why is Square partnering with Delivery based Apps, Deliverect and ShipDay if Square cannot fulfill execution? This is mind boggling to me. 

My business is a Virtual Ghost Kitchen - Online Delivery through our website and all Food Apps. We signed on with Deliverect to assist with streamlining all orders direct to Square. Because we are DELIVERY based, we signed on with ShipDay. For weeks/months I have been asking why the chits pull through to Square as PICKUP only? There has been a disconnect with integration. Deliverect and ShipDay have been working fearlessly to resolve; only for Square to be combative and say "its not Square" when it is!!!!!!!! Square hasn't created a fulfilment DELIVERY option!  

Square’s aggressive sales push to drive customer business without full integration capabilities causes your customers time, money and frustration as we are not able to operate 100%. We pay square; we pay Deliverect; we pay ShipDay. So I ask what’s MY ROI? 

I ask that you forward this information to senior management of Square, along with engineering. I am posting this to the Square community, as I am certain I am not the only business frustrated. 

I would also like an update from the engineering team as to when this delivery fulfillment type will be available.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0