x

Option to Export Services?

I see the way to export appointments history and the Item Library, but not a way to do this for the Service Library.... Am I missing it somewhere or is there a workaround to do this?

We have a mix of contractors paid hourly by service and a % of service. Since that's not an option in Square, we're doing it in a different tool. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

This sounds like a good question for our Appointments team because there doesn't seem to be a way to export the Services library in a clear and concise way.

The team can take a look at your account with you to help shine a light here, as they are able to look at your account alongside you in order to pinpoint what's going on here. Please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Has there been any update to this information?  i need to print my list so i can go through and adjust what i need to easily.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

No updates on this one yet @D3 but I will definitely pass your post over as well. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community  

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

l would like to second this request for an Export/Import Services feature. This function is currently offered for items, but not services. For our medical spa clients, having access to this feature for their services is equally as important.

Message 5 of 5