x

Owner of acct on iPad for an artists coop need to send reports to my personal computer for presentat

The account is set up on an iPad as follows:

- I am the owner of the acct with my personal address and a .mac email

- the coop is the business with a separate address and an .icloud email

Both the owner and the coop are activated.

i want to create a report from the coop and send it to my .mac email so that I can play with the reports on my personal computer. When on my personal computer I open the link to the report but I am denied access. 

As an experiment I did sign up for a free trial employee subscription as an administrator then in this case the report downloaded automatically and loaded into Numbers. That was great. BUT as the owner of the account I should not have to register myself as an employee and pay $5 per month. So, how can I access the reports without going the employee route which does not make sense?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Well well. Once again I am doing my own reply. So, the answer is actually very simple: Create an additional account for the business on my Mac notebook, and voila. Square dashboard at my fingertips. Could not see the obvious because I was trying to figure out Square in all its glory but really flying by the seat of my pants.

Message 2 of 3
Admin

So sorry to keep you waiting @TMG

You can also download a CSV file for each report on the Dashboard. (This might be useful if you're frequently emailing reports!) 

To download a CSV file:

1. Head to Sales in your online dashboard.
  2. Click on a report.
  3. Click Export (top right) and click Summary CSV. The Summary CSV will open as an Excel/other common spreadsheet software on your computer.

Let me know if you have any questions about getting started with Square. I'm happy to help! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3