x

Paid out Reports, how do we run a report to reconcile the day?

We used the Square POS for the first time this past weekend at a trade show.  We do both selling and buying.  When we buy we did the cash buys as a paidout in the POS.  However today when I am trying to reconcile the payouts I cannot find where to get a report to get the total paid outs.

Our cash drawers balanced nicely, but I like to audit the total number of paid outs and total amount and see nowhere this report is available.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Message 1 of 13
2 Best Answers
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Payouts can be found on your Cash Drawer report. Unfortunatly there is no eacy report for this you will have to look day by day.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 13
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

@BeastPets Welcome to the Seller Community!! Your paid in and out will show on your cash drawer report for the time frame that that drawer was open. You can view those reports by the day, week, year, or any customized set of time. When you choose that, you can select the total paid in and out for that series of drawers.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Payouts can be found on your Cash Drawer report. Unfortunatly there is no eacy report for this you will have to look day by day.

Message 2 of 13

i don't see the paid-in's and the paid-out's in the cash drawer reports online in the dashboard.  the invidivual slip of paper produced each shift shows them.

how can i find them, or even see the originally formatted cash drawer report other than looking at the original piece of paper?

thanks, peter

[Personal Information Redacted]

Message 3 of 13
Super Seller Alumni

Payouts can be found on your Cash Drawer report. You will have to click on them to find the paying/payouts.  Here is a screenshot example.

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 11.55.20 AM.png

Message 4 of 13

I navigated and found out this. It was okay and helpful of course. I set it right on my screen, every time i went up to the next day the bottom amount was the paid outs. it got the task done. thank you all for contributing

Message 5 of 13

Is that not a Paid Out/ In Report that can be printed for a specific time frame? 

Message 6 of 13

Best Answer

@BeastPets Welcome to the Seller Community!! Your paid in and out will show on your cash drawer report for the time frame that that drawer was open. You can view those reports by the day, week, year, or any customized set of time. When you choose that, you can select the total paid in and out for that series of drawers.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Message 7 of 13

So one would need to Close out the drawer in order to review and then screen shot as there’s not a print function? 

Message 8 of 13

Yes, to both. If you wanted to print the entire screen, you could either export to a CSV or take a screenshot of the dashboard and print there. 

AshleyK
Message 9 of 13

I'm also needing to print the cash drawer report.  It doesn't all fit on one screen, so I can't screenshot.  I don't see an option to export.  Could you elaborate, please?

Message 10 of 13

HI, I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION AS @SimpleCafeOR ... HOW DO YOU EXPORT CASH DRAWER REPORTS?

Message 11 of 13

when running the close of day my print out is showing up as all zeros. but the screen says otherwise. is this something to ignore or should i be concerned? 

Message 12 of 13

Hey @PizzeriaVenturi,

Thanks for writing in and welcome to our community!

Just to clarify, are you trying to print the cash drawer report? Let us know where you're running this report from so we can troubleshoot a bit further 🙂 Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Message 13 of 13