x

Personalize Items

I’m currently working on a capital campaign where donors can choose a naming opportunity if they choose one of the following:

Brick ($250)

Votive Plaque ($500)

Stations of the Cross ($5,000)

How do I…

1. Set up the information in the online store for this donation?
  2. Set up a fillable form the donor can fill out right away after purchasing the item. This form will be used for our naming opportunity.

Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Clatourneau, welcome to the Seller Community! 

With the Donation option on the Online Store you'll only be able to setup the dollar amounts. You could specify what each dollar amount corresponds with in the donation description area. 

Currently the Square Online Store does not have the ability to embed a form to fill out after purchase. Since donations capture a customers  email address, I recommend using this information to email them a form after purchase. 🙂

Message 2 of 4

I am setting up an "item" for purchase such as a membership or in your case a plaque for $500.  This is unrelated to the loyalty program but a notation in their customer file will denote them as a donor.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Madkorzon,

You can actually create subscription links with Square to offer your customers the option to manage their subscriptions. If you're looking to offer a plaque, or other additions, you can offer different subscription tiers, too.                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Please let us know if this could be a workable way to manage your subscriptions 🙂

Message 4 of 4