x

Regenerating E-Gift Card code with right business name?

When I singed up for the e-gift cards, the business name on the digital display was mine instread on the business name. I have changed the name settings but the original code is hardwired with old data. How can I regen a new code that will pick up the business name? Thank for the help!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller Alumni

I would think that it would eventually update the name change for you.  If it doesn't you will have to contact Square Support.

Message 2 of 6

Hi You all. Thank you for the replies. The name on the receipt has changed to the business name. Great. BUT, when I paste the code into it's target, the image/link that comes up says My Name instead of the business name. I can't figure out how to fix it and Square support has not gotten back to me in over three days now. If anyone can help I would be very grateful!

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Therapist

This should update almost immediately. Were you able to edit your business name from the Locations tab?

Was your correct business name still not reflecting correctly? 

Message 4 of 6

Hi You all. Thank you for the replies. The name on the receipt has changed to the business name. Great. BUT, when I paste the code into it's target, the image/link that comes up says My Name instead of the business name. I can't figure out how to fix it and Square support has not gotten back to me in over three days now. If anyone can help I would be very grateful!

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

Sounds like your account name is incorrect.  You can update it here in the Dashboard.

Message 6 of 6