x

Report on refunds

Is it possible to get a report on refunds per transaction for a certain time period?

If a transaction has had multiple refunds, I would like each one listed with the receipt#, amount, reason for refund, etc.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

No there isn't a report for that but you can find them in Transactions.  If you return a sale it always tags the original sale so you shouldn't be able to return it again.  You can also export transactions and filter them in your spreadsheet.

To control returns more you can require manager passcode by removing permission from your employees.

Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Hi all, 

I would just like to echo the request of being able to have report of refunds. Or some way to see all my refunds in one place. 

This seems like a basic feature...am I missing a way to do this? 

Message 3 of 5

Hello @square_marc, currently we don't have a report for refunds. 

You can view the total dollar amount of your refunds on the Sales Summary tab! I will make sure to pass along this request to our Reports Team! 

Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Right seeing the total is somewhat helpful but seeing a list of refund transactions would be ideal. Then I can easily click in and see what is going on. I realize I can export the transaction report and do this in Excel, but having it in the web interface makes a lot of sense. 

Thanks for letting the Reports Team know. 

Message 5 of 5