x

Resend digital receipts

Hi,

I am a customer who transacted at various vendors who were using squareup app for payments. The emails containing the digital receipts sent to me have been deleted and I did not have a backup. I had made those transactions while I was on a business trip to the US from India. Now I am in need of those receipts so that I can reimburse the expenses.

Is there a way squareup can send me the receipts again? I have the email and credit card details I used when i transacted. I would be losing a lot of money in indian currency if I dont get the receipts. Can you please help. 

Thanks for your time!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Partner

@kedarm 

You can always retrieve a copy of your receipt(s) here: https://squareup.com/receipts 

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 5

Do I need to signup on squareup app using the same email id on which digital receipts were sent? What you suggested did not work becuase the system could not retrive the receipt based on the information I provided.

Just reitereating that I was just a customer who transacted at food trucks/ cafe's etc who were using the squareup app. I am sorry if thats already clear to you.

Message 3 of 5
Partner

@kedarm You would not have to create a Square account to look up your receipt information. If the transactions were done through Square and you have filled out all the required fields- there would indeed be a receipt for each transaction. I am concerned as to why they are not showing? 

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Hey @kedarm - Just to clarify, are you inputting the date of purchase or the date that the payment was processed? If you're using the date that is on your bank statement, that is the date that the payment is processed and so it won't show the receipt since the date of purchase is needed to look it up in our system. If you are using the date of purchase and all of the payment information is correct, reach out to our CS team (I Don't Have A Square Account > Other > I Don't See My Issue > Email Support) and they should be able to help you narrow down your search.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 5 of 5