x

Scheduing Reoccuring Appointment Issues

Where do I start. The App is unable to change years, making it difficult to create appoints 1 year or 2 years out. On the Website, you have to make a new appointment change the frequency, then change the date, ensure it is the correct day(Square can schedule days you closed) then the email the customers receives, is not clear they have been scheduled for a 1-year or 2-year appointment. 

On a more personal note: I wish I would have used this feature before. I feel I could have grown at least twice as fast, if not faster. My customers always ask "How often should I get this done". When I tell them that I can schedule their next appointment about 95% say "YES sign me up!". I just need the process made efficient and easy.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

@GLO thank you for your feedback regarding this feature. I will be sure to share it with our development team and merge all incoming threads with similar requests here so we can keep it all in one place. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I'm circling back to this topic. Does no one need this feature simplified? I am currently using the feature even though it is difficult to use (Worse on the phone app). Since using it I have seen an increase in repeat customers which means savings in marketing costs. 

Message 3 of 3