x

Set invoice due date for manual sharing correctly / not the day after

I share my invoices manually and create them before the day they are due (no time on delivery day). 

It looks like square is automatically posting the NEXT DAY on the printed version. 

Can this be changed or fixed?

Example:

Today is 4/22. I create an invoice today, on 4/22) to share manually with a due date of 4/23. When I print the invoice, the header then says XXYY (amount) is due on 4/24/2018 

It should say XXYY is 4/23/2018.

My workaround is to set the invoice due date a day earlier.

But, this is two wrongs instead of one right. 

How can the invoice due date showing on the printed or shared version be set or matched correctly to the due date I am selecting when creating the invoice? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

@gabrielkey I just tested this I wasn't able to reproduce this. When I set the due date for tomorrow that date appeared correctly in the printed version. 🤔

Do you print the invoice immediately after you create it from the Dashboard? Or do you print it a later time? 

If you have time, I actually recommend calling our CS team too who can investigate further, and escalate this to our engineering team. If you don't have time to call let me know and I'll start a case for you with the CS team! 

Update: I checked in with our engineering team and it looks like there was an issue with timezones that caused this! Can you try again? If you're still seeing the wrong date please give us a call! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2