x

Set location availability in Square Appointments

I am a solo business owner with two locations that I'd like clients to be able to schedule appointments at, with different availability at each to ensure my clients can only book valid appointments at appropriate times at each location based on my availability.

I've created my second location, but can't seem to set my Location and Hours referenced in this documentation article.

I go to Appointments > Staff > Select myself (owner) and then the closest option available to me is STAFF MEMBER HOURS which I can enable and then define custom hours, but not specify any location specific hours.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

So sorry for the confusion here! I checked with Support, and it looks like we need to enable this feature for you manually. I've already got the process going for this, so keep an eye out for an email from someone on our support team for next steps. Additionally, I'll make sure our article is updated accordingly. 

Message 2 of 5

I've just spent hours trying to set this feature up as well. Can someone contact me asap to set hours for a second location? Thank you!

Message 3 of 5

How can I change my location and name I have moved and customers are still getting old business address and name on bank statement

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Sandy1890 and @Pamguldi

You'll both want to navigate over to your Locations tab in your Square Dashboard. 

Initially, your business hours set staff availability as well. You can edit staff availability for individual staff members at anytime from the Staff page. Changes made to staff hours don’t affect your overall business hours. You can also customize availability by staff member to make one-off changes to schedules on a weekly basis.

@Sandy1890 You can edit your business name and how it appears on customer bank statements from your Receipts tab. 

Message 5 of 5