x

Show customers when which goods are available for sale

I'd like to let my customers know at which date they can order which type of bread, so they can order for what I plan to bake. How can I set my ecommerce site up to enable this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @ingesbread

Glad to have you in our Seller Community!

When it comes to the feature you are requesting in our Square Online Store, having the ability to let customers know at which date they can order a specific type of bread, is a feature request that’s not available at this time. One workaround that may be an option for you is adding the date to the item name, but you will have to update that routinely. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 5

Thanks for your reply! I also saw the option to create appointments - so I thought I’d create ‘appointments’ to pick up bread. Maybe that could work?

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@ingesbread - That sounds like a good idea. Please let us know how that works out for you. 

Have a good day! 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 5

I think this works, but now I am stuck with the appointments app. I found the video ( https://youtu.be/UjIfL5IV-nw)  to create bookable slots, but it directs me to go to 'Online booking' and then 'Booking site' - but i don't see 'Booking Site there - just Channels, Settings, Advanced widget and Invite Clients. Have I missed a step? Thanks!

Message 5 of 5