x

Size of font on Dymo labels

Im trying to print labels for a retail establishment. The only info I need printed is the item name and the price. This is causing my labels to look empty an d the font is WAY too small.

Im looking for input on either ways to make the font larger or maybe a good 3rd party option for printing labels. Im looking for something around 3/4 in X 2 1/2 inches.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Thanks for reaching out about this.

Right now, the ability to customize where things go on bar code labels, like the item name and price, is a feature request. I really see the importance of it, so I have sent it in to our Product team, but for now, we will have to look at workarounds. 

1: The design of each bar code label is sometimes different for each size, so if you have the flexibility to use different bar code label sizes, you can experiment to see if other layouts work best for you. 

2: Some sellers are able to use Avery's templates and print the bar code labels outside of Square: https://www.avery.com/templates. I've heard of other seller's using these templates on Microsoft Word and printing them from Word as well.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2