x

Special bookings day

Let’s say I’m holding a special event in another city from my home base and I want clients in that other city to be able to book on the day I’ll be in that town. Is there a way to have that day 1. Completely open my availability  to those clients? 2. Can they have a bookings code so they get to book on that day and not clients from my home base?  3. Can those clients also be required to pay for their service when booking to ensure I’m not traveling to that city and people’s cancel. Thanks! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello, welcome and congrats on your first post in the Seller Community @mmstrom! 

There isn't a way to restrict your availability to one set of clients or prevent others from booking I'm afraid. As a workaround you could create another location (and I'd also recommend including the city in the name!). You could then that add that location to Appointments so it's visible for your clients for however long you need it. When you've finished in that city you can then remove this location from Appointments! 

And yes you can require prepayment for Appointments! To set this up on your account go to the Settings section of your Appointments Dashboard and click Payments & Cancellations. 👍

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2