x

Square Payroll Question--Can I import time cards from a csv file?

Can I import time cards from a csv file? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

I use Square Payroll and do not believe this is an option.  You have to import timecards to payroll that have been made in the Square system.  If you're using a timeclock outside of square, you might ask yourself if it would be worth the $5/mo per employee to use their timeclock.  How much time will it take you to manually enter every shift for every employee?  Since I use both, my payroll takes me less than a minute.

Message 2 of 5

This reply was created by merging the thread "Is there a way to import employee timecards made with another system, into Square?".

Greetings. Currently utilizing Sling as my employee schedule management solution. I'm trying out their clock in/clock out solution. Wanted to know if there was a way I can get the employee times from there and get imported into Square so I don't have to do double entry?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 5

Hey @LIXOKC

This question was asked before, so I merged your thread with this one to keep the community organized. 🙂

@ACAcatering is correct!

Message 4 of 5

Looks like HomeBase integrates with Square. There's the answer. It's under the Square apps options of employee management.

Message 5 of 5