x
Alumni

Square Payroll Update - Now Available In Indiana, Utah, and Washington

I’m very excited to announce the latest update from the Square Payroll team. Our online payroll services are now available to sellers in Indiana, Utah, and Washington!

Our online payroll services make it easy for you to run payroll in just a few clicks. Whether you’re new to payroll or wanting to switch to Square Payroll, our services provide employers with:

The full set of payroll features is available with simple pricing: $25 per month plus $5 for each employee or contractor you pay that month.

Our Support Center breaks down all the information you need to sign up for Square Payroll, whether you’re a new employer or you’re switching payroll providers.

Thanks for taking the time to read this update, and let us know how Square Payroll is working for you!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

When do you think you will have Colorado?

Message 2 of 6
Alumni

Hey @mream, thanks for the question, and your interest in Payroll! I don't have a timeline to give yet for when we'll be in Colorado, but I'll definitely post updates here in the community when we launch in other states!

For those who are curious, the full list of states where we offer Square Payroll is listed in our Payroll FAQs

Message 3 of 6

I just signed up in Ohio with one of there offers. So Ohio is now on the list! 

Message 4 of 6

I would love to have payroll in Oklahoma, as I just bought a restaurant and would save 50% on payroll by switching to square! Any updates on payroll locations being added soon?

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

@tew03003, thanks for letting us know! No update as of today, but we'll post back here when we have more info 👍

Message 6 of 6