x
Beta Member

Square for Restaurants - Item sales report - Items with 0 sales

How do you add items with 0 sales to the item sales report in Square for Restaurants? I can't figure out a way to do this. Need visibility on my bottom selling and zero selling items just as much as visibility on my top selling items.

Thanks,

Tom

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

Sure would be great to get a zero item roeport.  Not sure why they have not included this in the reports.  Stuff have a shelf life, expiration date, and quite frankly if an item isnt selling and its on my shelf collecting dust, i would want to know why it isnt selling and or maybe it just isnt a seller and needs to go.  Zero sales report would be just as important.

Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Trust me I feel Square reporting could do a much better job of presenting actual actionable reporting details to help those of us in retail/restaurants understand what's NOT selling. Obviously I know what's selling because I'm reordering it and setting low stock alerts, the more granular reporting is missing such as knowing what is NOT selling.

Currently it would fall under a Feature Request which can be created here.  If you end up creating a post let me know and I'll chime in!

All the best!

www.PartyManiaBethesda.com
Please Require Customers to pick time/date at checkout for Square online. Thanks!
Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

done and did...thanks

Message 4 of 4