x

Square for Retail and Inventory Plus — How to update unit cost which is 0?

how to update unit cost which is 0??? 

i uploaded my cost list earlier and left whatever is not done with 0. 

now when I tried to download unit cost template, only show the items' cost is empty. 

1- I want to pull out all units with 0 or empty cost. 

2- there should be an option to export all cost for multiple revision. 

please advise. thanks 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @douglastonwine, thanks for bringing this up. I don't have specifics on how to work this right now, but I'm going to run your post by our Retail Support Team. We'll circle back as soon as we have more information.

In the meantime, general information cost of goods sold reporting is available here: Advanced Inventory Reporting

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Update:

Thanks for your patience. I was able to touch base with our Retail Support Team and we suggest that you leave any unit costs that you don't wish to include as blank (e.g. do not enter in "0").

A bit more information on how the app is set up: if you assign a unit cost of zero, it reads that as an entry. For example, the logic works so that, if you enter "0" as the unit cost, then the system is going to read that cost as exactly "0".

Hope this helps get you where you need to be. If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks! 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 3