x
Beta Member

Stories all of a sudden not showing up

Hello community!

I'm having an issue with my stories.

Yesterday the stories section was working perfectly. When you clicked on the stories link in the navigation section in the header it took you to my stories page where all my stories are located. I didn't create a stories sub menu and everything worked fine.

Today I go to show someone my published site and when I click on the stories link the stories page opens but not all of my stories are there. They show up in the editor and they show up in preview. I haven't edited anything since last night so why is the stories section not working properly?

I've verified all links are correct. I've unpublished and republished. I've tried adding a sub menu like I've seen mentioned in other threads.

It's quite frustrating and disheartening all the issues Square has with it's website builder.

I published the site after every edit. And before posting this thread.

See some pictures below.

Navigation menu in editorNavigation menu in editor

Stories sub menu on hover in preview modeStories sub menu on hover in preview mode

Stories sub menu on hover in published siteStories sub menu on hover in published site

stories page in editorstories page in editor

Stories page on published siteStories page on published site

https://livesay-creations.square.site/

When the Coming Soon splash page shows just click on it and it will take you to the Under Construction page. You can then see the navigation banner at the top and go to the stories section.

//EDIT//

Never mind. I figured it out. I deleted the stories that weren't showing up and reposted them. Everything works now.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Glad to hear everything worked out, @EricLivesay!

Reposting is always a good troubleshooting step 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2