x

Stressing At Checkout

Once I'm ready to check out my client, I pressed check out from the appointments. At that time, I'm directed to square point of sale and complete my transaction.  However, when I choose to return back to appointments or pull up my appointment schedule from the app, there's no indication that I've checked out but quiet. I was looking for something like the word paid or at least a $symbol. Am I missing something?  

One more thing. Can we only create one loyalty reward at a time?   I'm super excited about using this system. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

• I was wondering the same thing. it makes it hard to reconcile and make sure everything gets tracked properly.

Any suggestions?

Message 2 of 5
Square

@DuncanMonroe @nvlady14 - Welcome to the Seller Community! We're happy to have y'all! 👋

As for your question, you should see a confirmation screen when you complete this sale in Square Register. This is the screen where your customer can enter their receipt preference (as well as loyalty, if you have it enabled). If you'd like to verify a transaction, you can always navigate to the Activity tab of the Square Register app. I do understand where y'all are coming from, it does seem a little too easy. 😉

As for the Loyalty question, you can configure your program to grant one star per purchase, or you can reward high spenders with additional stars (e.g., a star for every $10 spent). You can find more details here

Feel free to post any follow up comments! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 3 of 5

Same issue. There's no way to confirm what appointments may not have been paid at time of completion, and that's rough! There should be a quicker way to instantly know an appointment was paid for!

Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Is there a way to change the color from Blue to something else, once an appointment is checked out.  That would be a great feature for those of us who use both Square appointments and square pos!  Please look into this!! 

Message 5 of 5