x

Switching users on Appointment Calendar App

On the appointments calendar app, is there a way to switch user screens so I may make an appointment on another therapist's calendar? I do not see a dropdown button on the app to access other calendars.

Currently I have two calendars for myself (I bridge between two locations), and for one I can simply use the app. The other I have to login to accept, as well as entering for my employee.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I'm interested in this question as well. Let me know if you figure it out. I have 3 square accounts that id like to sink together on a calender? Can you do that?

Message 2 of 4

No I don't think you can sync them (nice enhancement request however!). If there was a dropdown button, that would at least start that process- I create websites and know this functionality would not be challenging to do.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hey @sportsgrl and @Jnmcall08 - Thanks for reaching out!

You can definitely sync your Appointments with your personal calendar. However, there currently isn't a "switch user" feature. You would have to log out of one and log into another in order to access each account. In the meantime, you could use the personal calendars to keep track of all of your calendars in one place and possible add an appointment to another therapist's personal calendar if you have access to it. For example, Google Calendar has a feature that gives me access to see my colleagues' calendars since we're in the same email network and I can see when they're open as well as put an appointment on their calendar which they can accept or decline. From there, the other therapist can sync the appointment you set into their Appointments calendar.

Hope that makes sense! If not, let me know.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 4