x

Today my fulfillment options are not showing on checkout.  Only Pickup is showing.

Today my fulfillment options are not showing on checkout. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

HI, you can check a couple of places to see what may be the issue.

Is Pickup & Delivery properly setup?

Online Dashboard, Settings, Pickup & Delivery, upper right Advanced Settings, Default Fulfillment Method

Does each item correctly state its fulfillment method?

Checkout Fulfillment Method properly setup?

Online Dashboard, Settings, Checkout, upper right Advanced Settings, scroll down to Default Fulfillment Method

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 9

I just started a new thread because I couldn't find this.  Right after I started it, of course I found this.  I am still having the problem @Goldneye 

Message 3 of 9
Admin

What is your URL @MaineMadeHats👒

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 9

Yes, that’s it. I was running a sale until last night so I ended up removing all references to Pickup for orders, as customers  were having issues.

I would like to offer Pickup since I had in the past. The issue had just popped up this week. I do not remember changing anything.

Still puzzled!

Nancy Crowley

Message 5 of 9
Admin

Hey @MaineMadeHats! Sorry- I think Isabelle and I are getting caught up between you and @Goldneye. Are you confirming that you did, in fact, go through the steps they listed above and you're still having the same problem?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 6 of 9

Just had a client message me, I have not changed anything and my shop is only showing pick up option.  I has always been shipping and pick up.  I have not changed a thing.  

Message 7 of 9

I have tried everything that has been suggested. It did not solve my issue. Because I was in the middle of a sale I needed to remove all selection for Pickup. So, now people can order for shipments, but I still need to eventually get it set up with Pickup working.

Message 8 of 9

I went to the shipping section and had to read the shipping option, looks like now there is two sections. Hopefully that helps someone 

Message 9 of 9