x

Tracking the time of an instant deposit?

I recently performed an instant deposit into my bank account before my Bank closed at 5 PM, and I noticed that my Bank had charged me $60.00 for overdraft fees (they paid the 2 checks) and I know for a fact I done the Instanst Deposit before 5 PM. The problem is how do I find out the actual time that my Instant Deposit went through to prove to my Bank that the deposit went into my accont before the Banks close of day... I can obviously see my deposit reports, but it does not show an actual time it was deposited, it just shows me the Confirmation # of the deposit and the amount... Does anyone know how to see the time of the deposit or does Square even have that Option.... 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Spurs, I'm sorry to hear about that over draft fee. 😥

Currently our Deposit Report doesn't provide time stamps. Once you initiate an Instant Deposit we send the funds to your bank immediately. It's then up to your bank to process the credit to your account. This can vary depending on your banks processing fee. 

Typically your bank will waive the insufficient funds fee if you ask and your account is in good standing. 

Message 2 of 2