x

Two devices simultaneously via Bluetooth

Hi, new user here with a hopefully easy question about bluetooth pairing.

I have my Square account setup and linked to a bank account. I have paired both an android phone and an android tablet to the Square account. I have downloaded and registered both devices with a passcode.

I have a stripe reader which I can plug into either and it works fine to swipe a card. I made a test charge.  All good.

Question, with my contactless reader it seems I can pair it with either device but only one at a time.  Is this correct behavior? It appears it is not possible to have the contactless reader paired with both devices at the same time?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

All I can tell you is I tried to do the same the other day and it doesn't work. I mean I could get them to both pair ok one at a time but not actually connect for use at the same time.  Not an expert but I think most BT devices work this way. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Best Answer

All I can tell you is I tried to do the same the other day and it doesn't work. I mean I could get them to both pair ok one at a time but not actually connect for use at the same time.  Not an expert but I think most BT devices work this way. 

Message 2 of 3

Thanks, that's kinda what I thought. I don't think I've evr tried the same with a BT device before, but it makes sense.

Message 3 of 3