x

View Simpletix Transactions & Transfers

Hello,

We use Simpletix intergrated with Square to multiple ticket options for events not available through Squares typical event types. I am having trouble viewing the transactions and transfers of sales from Simpletix over to Square. Where would the Simpletix transfers show up in the square reports and in the transfer reports?

Matt

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @Spotted-Leaf

All transactions would show on your Dashboard under Reports. Are you seeing the transaction on the Simpletix end?  

Are you missing the transactions on your reports or are they importing incorrectly? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hey Kassi,

After some digging i did find the transactions but they were under an inactive location. We activated the location to get the funds transferred but is there anyway to allocate all simpletix sales to a specific location?

Matt

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Spotted-Leaf 👋 Stepping in for @Kassi_ while she is out of office. 😊

You should be able to assign the location from the manager panel in Simpletix according to this guide. If you need additional help with this, I recommend submitting a ticket to their support team. They made need to make the changes on the backend if you are not able to edit the location for an event you already setup.

Hope this helps you out! Please let us know if this is not what you were looking for. 

Message 4 of 4