x

View how much customers owe at a glance?

Hello Square Community!

I own a small apartment building and decided to use Square to keep track of how much tenants have paid/owed, give them the opportunity to pay using a credit card, and modernize our operations.

I'm billing tenants weekly using recurring invoices.  I have everything setup and so far it looks great.

I'd like to be able to view all my tenants and how much they owe at a glance.  I thought the best way to do this would be in the 'Customers' screen, but I don't see a way to view the amount owed without going into each individual tenant.  

Is there a way to easily view all customers and how much they owe? 

Thanks!
Robert.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey!! Thanks for asking. 

The best way to view this will be on your Square Dashboard under Invoices. It will show you a list of all your invoices and how much is still owed, and by who. You an also filter by "unpaid" to see the exact amount of outstanding invoices. On this same page, you can also search a customer's name, which will show all invoices sent to them and paid by them.

Another report you may find useful under Invoices is the Outstanding Invoices report (Invoices > Reports). Check out the screenshot below for what it will look like:

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2