x
Alumni

Wall of Fame 2017: Posts

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 2.48.56 PM.png

Hey everyone, in addition to our Wall of Fame for Community members, I also wanted to highlight some of the best threads from the past year in the community. Check them out and let me know what you think, or if there are any posts we missed!

Favorite Threads:

1. Pokemon Go: Driving Local Business Sales - Remember Pokemon Go? Who’s still playing?
  2. Are you good at selling? - Great conversation about how to sell!
  3. Does anyone else use Square for a dry cleaner? - Specific recommendations for all you dry cleaners out there!
  4. Price effectiveness of using Square for occasional swipes - Shout out to @VanKalkerFarms for the thoughts on this one - great read for anyone new to Square.
  5. Check out my store thread - @sciabica1936 showing off his excellent store and a peak at the Square HQ coffee bar! Would love to see more 
  6. Looking for testers for a Square <> Facebook chat order ahead product - Pretty cool developer thread - thanks @nick7184 for starting it and to all the businesses who replied.
  7. My Story Using Square - My Girlfriend's Wardrobe, Consignment Store - @alexandriak sharing her tips and story
  8. Does anyone have advice for a new business, and how we can build trust with customers? - Super important topic with great tips - a good read for all business owners.
  9. Managing devices, readers, and locations for Girl Scout Cookie Sale - An in-depth look at cookie season with Square.
  10. Does anyone have any Loyalty program education/flyer/tips to share? - All about that customer education.
  11. Product Update: Introducing Square for Retail - 53 replies worth of good information and valuable feedback. Thank you for posting!
  12. Instagram for Business - AMA with Instagram Product Marketing Manager Mike Bronfin - Our first ever online live Q&A event!

Many of you use the community to relay product feedback - thank you for taking the time to let us know what you need. Here’s a list of some threads that started as community questions, and ended up being built into Square products.

Product Requests that Launched:

We’re looking forward to another great year of discussion in the community. If you’re itching to tell us something or as a question, feel free to start a new thread. If you want to see what’s already out there, check out our recent discussions and unanswered questions.

Cheers!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Thank you for including me, and also thank you for the TWO handwritten thank you notes I've received this month for using Square. The little touches like that are why I stick with you!

My Girlfriend's Wardrobe est. 2012

Preston & jayne est. 2023

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 2 of 2