x

We are about to start using square at our church and I was wondering how we can track offerings?

We need to track who is giving what so that we can issue tax statements at the end of the year. Can Square do that? 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@pastorjeff @POPMN - Happy to help out with this one. To get started, this exact feature does not exist, but you could still find this information. If you add a customer to each sale using the Customer Directory, you'll be able to locate that customer in your directory from the Square Dashboard, and then see all of the sales associated with their profile. Here is a screenshot of what that looks like:

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Are you setting up a store online or taking in person donation payments at services?

Message 2 of 4

I have same the question  how to know the individual who gave a donation to track for their statements at year end. The contributions will be made

in person . 

Message 3 of 4
Square

Best Answer

@pastorjeff @POPMN - Happy to help out with this one. To get started, this exact feature does not exist, but you could still find this information. If you add a customer to each sale using the Customer Directory, you'll be able to locate that customer in your directory from the Square Dashboard, and then see all of the sales associated with their profile. Here is a screenshot of what that looks like:

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 4